Retrograde planets and its effects on Human Life based on their Birth!
Astrology. There are 9 planets as per the astrology and each planet has its significance. Every planet has the energies in them which rule the person and their personality at the time of his/her birth. This point has been noted many times before. But today let’s look at something different. That is the Retrograde of Planets.
Generally also ‘Retro’ word means ‘going back’. Here in the language of Astrology, Retrograde is a phenomenon that occurs when a planet moves backwards. But why does any planet move backwards? To understand this, let’s take an example of two trains moving towards the same destination. When the two trains are moving at the same speed it looks as if both the trains are still, but when the train you are travelling moves a bit faster, then it feels as if the other train is moving backwards. Exactly the same way, when planets move in elliptical orbits, the planet which takes a longer elliptical orbit appears to move backwards.
Following is the retrogression of different planets.
- Mercury is retrograde 3-4 times in a year. Retrogression lasts for 20-25 days every time.
- Venus retrogrades once in 18 months and it lasts for 40 days.
- Mars retrogrades once in 2 years and it lasts for 60 days.
- Jupiter and Saturn retrograde every year and they stay retrograde for 4-6 months.
Sun and moon never go retrograde and Rahu and Ketu are always retrograde as they are shadow planets of the
Now let’s look at the characteristics of each planet which is retrograde.
- Mercury is termed as the planet of communication. It deals with Transport, Communication and Speech. So when this planet goes into retrograde position there shall be a lot of miscommunication in the life of the individuals with his friends, family and relatives.
- Venus is called as the planet of relationship. It deals with Creativity, Art, Relationship. When Venus goes retrograde it is said that major relationship initiatives have to be postponed. Anything like Marriage, Engagement for that matter proposal also should be avoided.
- Mars is a planet related to Male Energy. It deals with the Conflicts, Bravery and Valour. If this goes into retrograde then once has to be very careful. This might bring in a lot of fights and misunderstandings. Urges also take the front step and become uncontrollable.
- Jupiter is the planet of knowledge. It’s relating to Education, Knowledge, Wisdom & Wealth. When in retrograde one can restart the failed project and revived them. But the sad part is it’ll bring in a lot of laziness. One can also start learning new subjects or enrol for new courses during this time.
- Saturn is the planet after and before life. It talks about responsibilities in past and previous life. When Saturn is in retrograde one shouldn’t start business or venture or agreement.
In that case, what should a person do? What are the solutions to come over those influence of retrograde energies?
- Mercury: When in Mercury retrograde, one has to get in touch with old friends and revive the contacts. Old projects which are pending can be restarted and brought back on to the track. Education wise, one can relook at the subjects that they have stopped and can study.
- Venus: One should maintain Peace with all the relationships that have gone wrong may it be relatives, friends, colleagues etc. Should make sure that all the broken relations normalise.
- Mars: Important that one has to hold on and have patience. Can look at starting Physical regime which is starting Gym or Sports.
- Jupiter: Perfect. One of
those planetwhich is more positive and gives a chance for Mankind to start something new and takes it forward successfully.
- Saturn: Saturn is like a planet of Spirituality. One has to get into the mode of planning. He or She can talk to their elderly people and plan their future as well as the family future. For example, one can talk to father about his plans, his benefits and future goals. Finally one can even rethink on goals and career paths.
Finally, let’s look at the Planets going Retrograde in the year 2019
1. Mercury is going retrograde 3 times: 5th March to 28th March, 7th July to 1st August and 31st October to 20th November.
2. Venus and Mars are not retrograding in this year.
3. Jupiter: 10th April to 11th August.
4. Saturn 30th April to 18th September.
Now that you know the retrograde of planets and its effects, plan your schedule accordingly and make the best use of the time by starting various things as suggested.
Good luck and have a happy 2019!!